Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

NFL Week 15 (Thursday Game Only)

These Thursday games are starting to get under my skin - mostly because I never get them right but also because they're usually not interesting match ups (except for Tebow/Jets). Honestly - nothing else matters to me in the NFL this weekend since it's Fantasy Football Playoff time. Full Disclosure: Here are players that I will be rooting for in my two leagues: Brees, Calvin, Lesean, Pettigrew, McGahee, Antonio Brown, Eli, Dez, Miles Austin, Michael Bush, Witten, and Manningham. Here are players that I will be rooting against: Matt Ryan, MJD, Colston, Desean, Steve Smith, Ben Tate, and All of the Patriots (Brady, Welker, and GRONK). I'm screwed, I know. But its good to keep this in mind for when I predict things like a Broncos 2-0 victory over the Patriots. Now for the Thursday Night Pick...




Atlanta Falcons (-13.5) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, 8:20 ET - NFL
The story line to this game goes something like this. The Atlanta Falcons have the chance to cement their playoff hopes with a win. The Jacksonville Jaguars have a chance to get their first back-to-back win streak of the season. Not the bode of confidence I'm looking for from the Jaguars. I'm also going up against Matt Ryan and MJD in this game so I'm hoping Michael Turner just pounds the ball down the throat of the Jags D all night. I'll take the Falcons to get the win at home and hopefully end my horrible streak of getting these games wrong. 


Last Week: 8-8
Season Record: 101-99-7

No comments:

Post a Comment